Thursday, September 6, 2012

Two Birds...

 
 
Let's be honest, we all have "stuff" that can be cleared out of our house. I mean if you have to ask yourself any of these questions:
- When did I use it last?
- Am I going to use it?
- What is it?
It's time to get rid of it.
It's said that you can clean out a closet and feel like you've just been shopping. But, if you didn't miss it do you really need to hang onto it?
You could have a regular yard sale, but let's be real, you won't make much.
Three years ago I decided to go through EVERYTHING and put it on ebay. In one summer I made close to $1,000! Not only had I decluttered and organized, but also racked up a good amount of money in the process.
 
Ebay's not the only way out there to sell online. I really like Amazon and Craigslist as well. Not, to mention, that a lot of my friends are using Facebook as a virtual yard sale.
 
 
 
Make sure, if you take any of these routes, you are organized. Have the things you are selling somewhere you can easily grab the and stick them in the mail. Make sure you are checking everyday to see if you've sold anything. Getting an item in the mail quickly will give you a good seller's profile.
 
This is personally one of my favorite ways to a make extra cash. I get rid of unneeded, unused clutter and watch the money add up. Don't get discouraged if you only sell something for $5. Just put it in that travel savings account and let it GROW!
 
So what's hiding in your house you could sell?
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Great blog, Heather! What a great way to get rid of unnecessary things around the house and make money doing it!

    ReplyDelete